Your church, business or community group could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of churches, businesses and other community groups is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your group shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.